We rely on the generosity of our supporters to continue our work. Please consider donating in one of the following ways:
- You can make your donation ONLINE to FACC with confidence. We are using PayPal, a leading online payment gateway, to accept credit card donations safely and securely
- Download a form to mail in with your check.
- Donate a gift-in-kind. Child and youth advocates and the children they represent need all kinds of help, including activity coupons, such as zoo passes and pool passes; gift certificates to restaurants, movies, bowling alleys, etc.; pro bono legal assistance, and more. These gifts-in-kind help FACC keep expenses low and stretch our budget. Please contact us if you have something you’d like to donate.
- Are you a Fred Meyer customer? You are now able to link your Rewards Card to your favorite nonprofit. Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you will be helping that organization earn a donation from Fred Meyer. If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store. And Rewards Customers still get their Rewards Points, Fuel Points and Rebate- a win-win.
- Amazon customers can now shop at AmazonSmile and Friends of Alaska’s Children in Care will benefit:
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your Friends of Alaska’s Children in Care by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Donate miles. Mileage donations help us send child and youth advocates to trainings such as the National CASA Conference in the Lower 48. We can also use donated miles to help bring national experts to Alaska to train volunteers here in Alaska.
FACC provides tax documentation for gifts. All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by the law.